Urgent! Constructive Strategies is responding to the COVID-19 Emergency with new ways to support our patients and we want to keep you updated with our latest news.
Construct healing strategies to discover inner peace
You are not alone. No matter what problems you are facing, you can overcome them and I will teach you how. Call 678-464-3941 for your free 15 minute phone consultation.
“Difficult Roads Often Lead To Beautiful Destinations”
- I am offering tele-therapy through video and/or phone to all who want to be seen during this time.
- I am still accepting new clients and am offering phone and video sessions via Doxy.me for clients who are distancing or quarantined.
Are you feeling alone, hurt, or sad and want to feel better? Are things just not going well and you've tried to fix it, but it just isn't working? Do you feel misunderstood and unheard in your relationship? Are you tired of having the same argument over and over and feel stuck?
There is hope! There are ways to solve your problems. I can help you achieve a happy, fulfilling life, build healthy relationships and learn to be resilient in difficult times. Therapy is a place you can speak safely and confidentially, while getting the understanding and support you need.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Relationship Counseling
- Diagnosis of a terminal illness
- A family member diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Difficulty adjusting to transitions
- Family of Origin issues
Individuals who need help managing:
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication problems
- Anger, and verbal abuse
- Infidelity and broken trust
- Intimacy Issues
- Loneliness and isolation
- Terminal or chronic diagnosis of a member of the couple or a family member
- Gay and Lesbian Relationships
- Pre-marital Counseling
Couples who need help managing:
Patti Lyons, LMFT
57 Executive Park South NE, Ste 360 Atlanta, Ga 30329 Email Me
Constructive Strategies for Rational Living, LLC